Every day feels like a weekend getaway at Acacia in Oakley, a charming gated community of spacious homes located near Big Break Shoreline and the San Joaquin Delta, schools, parks & shopping. Local family-friendly adventures include boating, fishing and fresh-picked fruit at nearby orchards and farms. Start your everyday weekend at Acacia in Oakley!
APPROX. 2,165 SQ. FT
APPROX. 2,275 SQ. FT.
• Discover three well-designed, two-story floor plans with detailed architectural styles of Early California, Craftsman and Prairie
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors with quality Kelly-Moore® paints welcome you home every day
• Rely on the durability of long-lasting Eagle® concrete tile roofing in pre-selected styles and colors (per plan)
• Enjoy the beautiful exterior masonry with El Dorado Stone® in various styles and colors (per plan)
• Admire the James Hardie® wood-grain fiber cement siding or stucco finish (per plan) that adds character to your home
• Attractive paneled Therma Tru® front door with Kwikset® Venetian Bronze hardware makes the perfect first impression
• Spacious two car garages provide enough space for family vehicles and more
• Insulated steel Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door with automatic Liftmaster® Wi-Fi opener and two transmitters offer security and convenience
• Architecturally inspired carriage lights at the patio and garage door light up your home in style
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation provide a welcoming entrance to your property
• Convenient outdoor hose bibs make watering your garden easy
Stunning Home Interiors
• Nine-foot ceilings on first and second floors keep your home open, airy and bright
• Two-panel interior doors with Kwikset® polished chrome hardware add exceptional detail
• Admire hand-laid 12×12 inch Emser® Havana ceramic tile flooring in four designer colors in the entry, kitchen, powder room, laundry room and all bathrooms (per plan)
• Quality Mohawk® Top Card plush carpet in designer colors invites you to take your shoes off and get comfortable
• Exquisite painted beech wood stair rails with square, painted balusters and newel posts are the perfect backdrop for family photos (per plan)
• Enjoy the refinement of 5 1/2 inch baseboards with smooth finish
• Note the refinement of window stools with eased edge and apron throughout
• Appreciate finishing details like wall caps and apron at pony wall
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas provide the finishing touch and elegance to your new home
Relish Your New Kitchen
• Custom Shaker-style beech cabinetry with European 3-way hinges and handsome polished chrome hardware are the ideal elements of your dream kitchen
• Convenient kitchen island is the perfect gathering spot for entertaining family and friends
• Savor the rich, sleek look of beautiful granite slab countertops in three designer colors, with 6-inch backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Enjoy the quality Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package including:
• 30” gas range
• Microwave/ hood combo
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Delight in the superior quality of a Sterling® McAllister 18-gauge stainless steel, single basin, under counter mounted sink
• Moen® Method single handle stainless steel pullout faucet blends functionality with good looks
• Depend on your Insinkerator® 1/2 HP Badger 5 disposal for consistent performance
• Generous walk-in pantry provides space to stock up on essentials for your kitchen (per plan)
• Relax in your sumptuous soaking tub and separate shower
• Frameless glass shower door with polished chrome railing keeps the space modern and open
• Sleek E-Stone® solid surface countertops and surrounds with polished edges are functional and beautiful
• Lovely square cut, float glass mirror with polished chrome reflect and shine in your new space
• Luxurious dual vanities with Gerber® Luxoval Petite under counter mounted sinks provide an elegant, modern look
• Premium Moen® Genta faucets in polished chrome blend form and function
• Spacious walk-in closet is perfect to organize all your personal belongings
• WaterSense Certified Gerber® Maxwell elongated bowl toilet
All The Extras
• Your new home is fitted with the latest technology – an Open House® data communications center with 4×10 Telecom Module and 1×8 Video • • • • • Module with all necessary connections to provide TV, telephone and network communications throughout the home
• Media-ready with 4-port faceplate, universal outlets – two CAT-6 (voice/data) and two RG6 (video) in Great Room, Primary Bedroom and Loft (per plan) plus a 2-port outlet with one CAT-6 port and one RG-6 in the office (per plan)
• Charge your electronic devices using two port USB outlet conveniently located at Kitchen
• Easy-care and beautiful E-Stone® solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash in all secondary baths and laundry room, with two designer colors to choose from
• Quality polished chrome Moen® faucets in secondary baths provide style and performance
• Decorative Gerber® pedestal sink in Powder Bath is beautiful and durable (per plan)
• Enjoy spacious closets for storage throughout your new home
• For your convenience, prewired for a ceiling fan at Great Room
• A laundry room you’ll love, with electrical hookup for dryer
Energy-Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
• State-of-the-art Honeywell® T6 Lyric PRO Wi-Fi Set Back Thermostat with a zoned system for upstairs and downstairs temperature control
• Lennox® furnace and condenser for central heating and air conditioning
• Broan® Energy Recovery Ventilation System with ERV Controller for whole house filtered fresh air intake
• Energy-efficient Navien® tankless water heater
• Low-E Alpine® windows and sliding glass patio doors save energy with U-Factor .28-.30
• Insulation makes a difference in your utility bills, including R-13-19 insulation for exterior walls, R-19 insulation for floor over garage/ exterior, R-30 attic insulation and R-13 below roof deck (vented)
• High-efficiency home construction
• WaterSense® Certified faucets, shower heads and toilets for conservation
• Smoke /carbon monoxide combination detectors to keep your family safe
• Low VOC paint to ensure healthy air quality
• Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting to brighten your home cost effectively
• Electric Vehicle Capable to sync with the most high-tech transportation
In an effort to improve its product, Signature Homes reserves the right to change features, prices, options, and specifications without notice.
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
Conveniently located in Natomas, this quaint neighborhood offers a relaxed lifestyle for those on the go. Enjoy a 15-minute commute to downtown Sacramento! With parks, schools, dining, shopping, and major freeways all nearby, it’s the perfect location.
SACRAMENTO • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,992 - 2,174 SQ. FT.
4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS • 2-CAR GARAGE
Woodbridge features luxurious one and two-story single-family residences with exceptional architectural detail. Set at Fiddyment Farm in the city of Roseville, which offers parks, dining, shopping, highly ranked schools and endless choices for outdoor recreation.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS
Acacia is gated community in Oakley located near Big Break Shoreline and the San Joaquin Delta, where every day feels like a weekend getaway! Discover spacious family homes with generous great rooms, gourmet kitchens and luxurious master suites. Join the interest list for the latest news and updates!
OAKLEY • GATED COMMUNITY • DETACHED SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES
APPROX. 2,165 - 2,540 SQ. FT. • 4 BEDROOMS • LOFT OR OFFICE (PER PLAN)
2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE
Sycamore offers beautiful well-designed residences, including 2 single-story floorplans, plus 2 plans that include a Casita with full bath. Enjoy living in the master-planned community of University District with parks, trails, and sports fields next to Sonoma State University.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,695 – 2,600 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 707.703.1594
Bristol features beautiful two-story home designs with spacious great rooms, gourmet kitchens and generous master suites. This new community is perfectly located in Rohnert Park near Sonoma State University, parks, schools, and the SMART Train for convenient commuting.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,258 – 2,666 SQ. FT.
3 - 5 BEDROOMS • LOFT & STUDY (PER PLAN) • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
CALIFORNIA ROOM (PER PLAN) • ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE
FOLSOM • SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES • APPROX. 1,940 – 2,408 SQ. FT.
3 - 5 BEDROOMS • LOFT (PER PLAN) • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
LATHROP • SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES • APPROX. 3,261 - 3,677 SQ. FT.
5 - 6 BEDROOMS • 4.5 - 5 BATHS • BONUS ROOM • FLEX ROOM • CALIFORNIA ROOM • EXPANDED 2-CAR GARAGE • 925.872.3876