Sonoma County Style
Savor the Sonoma County lifestyle at Bristol, a new home neighborhood featuring a variety of architectural styles in keeping with a relaxed wine country vibe. Discover modern plans with generous, open-plan rooms and indoor/ outdoor spaces. Enjoy California living at its best in Rohnert Park, surrounded by panoramic wine country hillsides.
Become a part of this family-friendly community near schools, parks, Sonoma State University and Green Music Center. Realize a work-life balance with ready access to the SMART Train for convenient commuting.
Appreciate nature and the outdoors with nearby parks and biking trails, including picturesque Crane Creek Regional Park and Trione-Annadel State Park.
Relish your Sonoma County lifestyle at Bristol.
APPROX. 2,258 SQ. FT
APPROX. 2,488 SQ. FT.
• Discover three well-designed two-story floor plans with detailed architectural styles of Craftsman, Modern Farmhouse and Modern Prairie
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors with quality Kelly-Moore® paints welcome you home every day
• Rely on the durability of long-lasting Certainteed® asphalt shingle roofing or Taylor Metal Sales 24 gauge metal roofing in pre-selected styles and colors (per plan)
• Enjoy the beautiful exterior masonry in various Creative Mines® styles and colors (per plan)
• Admire the James Hardie® wood-grain fiber cement siding and stucco finish (per plan) that adds character to your home
• Attractive paneled Therma Tru® front door with Kwikset® Camino venetian bronze hardware makes the perfect first impression
• Spacious two car garages provide enough room for family vehicles and more
• Insulated steel Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door in pre-selected styles (per plan) with Liftmaster® Wi-Fi opener and two transmitters offer security and convenience
• Architecturally inspired carriage lights at the patio and garage doors light up your home in style
• Professionally designed drought-tolerant front yard landscaping provides the fresh touch to your property
• Convenient outdoor hose bibs make watering your garden easy
Stunning Home Interiors
• Nine-foot ceilings on first and second floors keep your home open, airy and bright
• Two-panel interior doors with Kwikset® polished chrome hardware add exceptional detail
• Admire hand-laid 12 x 12 inch Dal Tile® Sandalo ceramic tile flooring in four designer colors in the entry, kitchen, powder room and all bathrooms
• Quality Mohawk® Top Card style plush carpet in designer colors invites you to take your shoes off and get comfortable
• Exquisite painted beech wood stair rails with square, painted balusters and newel posts are the perfect backdrop for family photos (per plan)
• Enjoy the refinement of 5 ½ inch baseboards with smooth finish
• Note the refinement of window stools with eased edge and apron throughout
• Appreciate finishing details like wall caps and apron at pony wall
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas provide the finishing touch and elegance to your new home
To Delight the Chef
• Custom Shaker-style stained beech wood cabinetry with European 3-way hinges and handsome polished chrome hardware are the ideal elements of your dream kitchen
• Savor the rich, sleek look of beautiful granite slab countertops in three colors, throughout kitchen with eased edge detail, 6-inch backsplash, and full height at cooktop
• A convenient kitchen island for entertaining family and friends
• Enjoy the modern Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package including:
• 30 inch gas cooktop
• 30 inch cooktop hood
• 30 inch single wall oven
• Built-in microwave with trim kit
• Energy Star® dishwasher
• Relish the superior Sterling® McAllister 18-gauge stainless steel, single basin, under-counter mounted sink
• Moen® Method stainless steel pullout faucet blends functionality with good looks
• Depend on your Insinkerator® 1/2 HP Badger 5 disposal for consistent performance
• Generous walk-in pantry provides space to stock up on essentials for your kitchen
• Relax in your sumptuous soaking tub and separate shower
• Frameless clear glass shower door with polished chrome railing keeps the space modern and open
• Sleek E-Stone® solid surface countertops, backsplash and shower surround with eased edge detail are functional and beautiful
• Lovely square cut, float glass mirror with polished chrome reflect and shine in your new space
• Luxurious dual vanities with Gerber® Luxoval Petite undercounter sinks provide an elegant, modern look
• Premium Moen® Genta faucets in polished chrome blend form and function
• Spacious walk-in closet is perfect to organize all your personal belongings
• WaterSense Certified Gerber® Maxwell elongated bowl toilet
All The Extras
• Your new home is fitted with the latest technology – an Open House® data communications center with 4×10 Telecom Module and 1×8 Video Module with all necessary connections to provide TV, telephone and network communications throughout the home
• Media-ready with 4 port universal outlets, including two CAT6 (voice/data) and two RG6 (video) ports in the Great Room, Master Bedroom, Loft and Teen Room (per plan). Kitchen and all Secondary Bedrooms include 2 port outlets with one CAT6 (voice/data) port and one RG6 (video) port.
• Charge your electronic devices using two port USB outlet conveniently located at Kitchen.
• Easy-care and beautiful E-Stone® solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash in all secondary baths and laundry room, with two designer colors to choose from
• Gerber® Luxoval Petite under-counter mounted sinks and polished chrome Moen® Genta faucets in secondary baths give a sleek contemporary look
• Discover spacious closets for storage throughout your new home
• For your convenience, prewired for a ceiling fan at Great Room
• A laundry room you’ll love, with electrical hookup for dryer
Energy Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
• State-of-the-art Honeywell® T6 PRO Set Back Thermostat with a zoned system for upstairs and downstairs temperature control
• Lennox® furnace and condenser for central heating and air conditioning
• Broan® Energy Recovery Ventilation System with ERV Controller for whole house filtered fresh air intake
• Energy-saving Navien® tankless water heater
• Water Sense® Certified faucets, shower heads and toilets for conservation
• Radiant barrier roof sheathing provides advanced solar protection
• Low-E Alpine® windows and sliding glass patio doors helps keep the house cool in summer and warm in winter
• Insulation makes a difference in your utility bills, including R-13-19 insulation for exterior walls, R-22-38 attic insulation and R-19 insulation for floor over garage/ exterior
• High-efficiency home construction
• Smoke /carbon monoxide combination detectors to keep your family safe
• Low VOC paint to ensure healthy air quality
• Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting to brighten your home cost effectively
• Electric Vehicle Capable to sync with the most high-tech transportation
In an effort to improve its product, Signature Homes reserves the right to change features, prices, options, and specifications without notice.
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
LODI • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,046 - 3,149 SQ. FT.
3 - 5 BEDROOMS • LOFT (PER PLAN) • 2.5 – 4.5 BATHROOMS
2 - 3 CAR GARAGE (PER PLAN) • 925.872.3876
Acacia is gated community in Oakley located near Big Break Shoreline and the San Joaquin Delta, where every day feels like a weekend getaway! Discover spacious family homes with generous great rooms, gourmet kitchens and luxurious master suites.
OAKLEY • GATED COMMUNITY • DETACHED SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES
APPROX. 2,165 - 2,540 SQ. FT. • 4 BEDROOMS • LOFT OR OFFICE (PER PLAN)
2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE
Sycamore offers beautiful well-designed residences, including 2 single-story floorplans, plus 2 plans that include a Casita with full bath. Enjoy living in the master-planned community of University District with parks, trails, and sports fields next to Sonoma State University.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,695 – 2,600 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE
Bristol features beautiful two-story home designs with spacious great rooms, gourmet kitchens and generous master suites. This new community is perfectly located in Rohnert Park near Sonoma State University, parks, schools, and the SMART Train for convenient commuting.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,258 – 2,666 SQ. FT.
3 - 5 BEDROOMS • LOFT & STUDY (PER PLAN) • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
CALIFORNIA ROOM (PER PLAN) • ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE
FOLSOM • SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES • APPROX. 1,940 – 2,408 SQ. FT.
3 - 5 BEDROOMS • LOFT (PER PLAN) • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE
Cardiff at River Islands features beautiful, spacious residences with all the room you want to spread out. Discover a luxurious, relaxed lifestyle and enjoy master-planned living at River Islands in Lathrop with lakes, parks, trails, sports fields and great schools.
LATHROP • SINGLE-FAMILY HOMES • APPROX. 3,261 - 3,677 SQ. FT.
5 - 6 BEDROOMS • 4.5 - 5 BATHS • BONUS ROOM • FLEX ROOM
CALIFORNIA ROOM • EXPANDED 2-CAR GARAGE