Sonoma County Style
Coming Late 2019
Savor the Sonoma County lifestyle at Bristol, a new home neighborhood featuring a variety of architectural styles in keeping with a relaxed wine country vibe. Discover modern plans with generous, open-plan rooms and indoor/ outdoor spaces. Enjoy California living at its best in Rohnert Park, surrounded by panoramic wine country hillsides.
Become a part of this family-friendly community near schools, parks, Sonoma State University and Green Music Center. Realize a work-life balance with ready access to the SMART Train for convenient commuting.
Appreciate nature and the outdoors with nearby parks and biking trails, including picturesque Crane Creek Regional Park and Trione-Annadel State Park.
Relish your Sonoma County lifestyle at Bristol. Join the interest list to receive the latest updates.
APPROX. 2,258 SQ. FT
APPROX. 2,488 SQ. FT.
Exceptional Exterior Details
• Discover three well-designed two-story floor plans with detailed architectural style
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors with quality Kelly-Moore® paints welcome you home every day
• Rely on the durability of long-lasting Certainteed® asphalt shingle roofing or Metal Sales 24 gauge metal roofing in pre-selected styles and colors (per plan)
• Enjoy the beautiful exterior masonry in various Creative Mines® styles and colors (per plan)
• Admire the James Hardie® wood-grain fiber cement siding and stucco siding (per plan)
• Attractive paneled front door with Kwikset® Camino venetian bronze hardware makes the perfect first impression
• Beautiful Plygem® Insulate Builder Series windows and sliding glass patio doors add to your home’s good looks
• Spacious two car garages provide enough room for family vehicles and more
• Steel Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door in pre-selected styles (per plan) with Liftmaster® wi-fi opener and two transmitters offer security and convenience
• Architecturally inspired carriage lights at the patio and garage doors light up your home in style
• Professionally designed drought-tolerant front yard landscaping provides the fresh touch to your property
• Convenient outdoor hose bibs make watering your garden easy
Stunning Home Interiors
• Nine-foot ceilings on first and second floors keep your home open, airy and bright
• Paneled interior doors with Kwikset® polished chrome hardware adds exceptional detail
• Admire hand-laid 12 x 12 inch Dal Tile® Sandalo ceramic tile flooring in four designer colors in the entry, kitchen, master bath and powder bath (per plan)
• Quality Mohawk® Top Card style plush carpet in designer colors invites you to take your shoes off and get comfortable
• Exquisite stained beech wood stair rails with square, painted balusters and newel posts are the perfect backdrop for family photos (per plan)
• Enjoy the refinement of 5 ½ inch baseboards with smooth finish
• Appreciate the quality finishing details like wood cap and apron at stairwell and pony walls, and window stools with eased edge and apron throughout
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas provide the finishing touch and elegance to your new home
To Delight the Chef
• Custom Shaker-style stained beech wood cabinetry with European 3-way hinges and handsome polished chrome hardware are the ideal elements of your dream kitchen
• Savor the rich, sleek look of beautiful granite slab countertops with eased edge detail, 6-inch backsplash, and full height at cooktop
• A convenient kitchen island with stunning granite slab countertops is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends
• Enjoy the modern Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package including:
• 30 inch gas cooktop
• 30 inch cooktop hood
• 30 inch single wall oven
• Built-in microwave with trim kit
• Energy Star® dishwasher
• Relish the superior Sterling® McAllister 18-gauge stainless steel, single basin, under-counter mounted sink
• Moen® Method stainless steel pullout faucet blends functionality with good looks
• Depend on your Insinkerator® 1/2 HP Badger 5 disposal for consistent performance
A Luxurious Master Suite
• Relax in your sumptuous soaking tub and separate shower
• Frameless clear glass shower door with polished chrome railing keeps the space modern and open
• Sleek E-Stone solid surface countertops, backsplash and shower surround with eased edge detail are functional and beautiful
• Lovely square cut, float glass mirror with polished chrome reflect and shine in your new space
• Luxurious Gerber® Luxoval Petite undercounter sinks provide an elegant, modern look
• Premium Moen® Genta faucets in polished chrome blend form and function
• Spacious walk-in closet is perfect to organize all your personal belongings
• WaterSense Certified Gerber® Maxwell elongated bowl toilet
All The Extras
• Your new home is fitted with the latest technology – an Open House® data communications center with 4x10 Telecom Module and 1x8 Video Module with all necessary connections to provide TV, telephone and network communications throughout the home
• Media-ready with 4 port universal outlets, including two Cat6 (voice/data) and two RG6 (video) ports in the Great Room, Master Bedroom, Loft and Teen Room (per plan). Kitchen and all Secondary Bedrooms include 2 port outlets with one Cat6 (voice/data) port and one RG6 (video) port
• Beautiful easy-care E-Stone solid surface countertops, backsplash and shower surrounds with eased edge detail bring elegance to each bathroom
• Gerber® Luxoval Petite under-counter mounted sinks and polished chrome Moen® Genta faucets in secondary baths give a sleek contemporary look
• Discover spacious closets for storage throughout your new home
• For your convenience, prewired for a ceiling fan at Great Room
• A laundry room you’ll love, with electrical and gas hookup for dryer and pre-plumbed for optional laundry sink (per plan)
Energy Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
• State-of-the-art Honeywell® setback thermostat with a zoned system for independent control of upstairs and down
• Carrier® furnace and condenser for central heating and air conditioning
• Broan® whole building ventilation system to distribute fresh air into every room
• Energy-saving Navien® tankless water heater with recirculating pump to meet on-demand water needs
• Water Sense® Certified faucets, shower heads and toilets for conservation
• Radiant barrier roof sheathing provides advanced solar protection
• Keep your interior temperature comfortable year-round with R-13/19 insulation for exterior walls
• Insulation makes a difference in your utility bills, including R-22 and R-38 attic insulation, and R-19 insulation for floor over garage/ exterior
• High-efficiency home construction
• Smoke /carbon monoxide combination detectors to keep your family safe
• Low VOC paint to ensure healthy air quality
• Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting to brighten your home cost effectively
• Solar Panel conduit prewired, giving you the option to add solar
• Electric Vehicle Capable to sync with the most high-tech transportation
In an effort to improve its product, Signature Homes reserves the right to change features, prices, options, and specifications without notice.
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
Conveniently located in the Natomas area of Sacramento, this quaint neighborhood offers a relaxed lifestyle for those on the go. With parks, schools, dining, shopping, and major freeways all nearby, it’s the perfect location.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
Enjoy a gated community offering a tranquil lifestyle for your family — close to great schools, parks, shopping and walking trails. Oakbriar is life in perfect balance.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
Woodbridge features luxurious one and two-story single-family residences with exceptional architectural detail. Set at Fiddyment Farm in the city of Roseville, which offers parks, dining, shopping, highly ranked schools and endless choices for outdoor recreation.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS
Leave it to your imagination to discover what living at Magnolia is like. Step outside your door and you'll find a vibrant world at this master planned community of University District with parks, trails and schools.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
Plant your roots in this new neighborhood of homes designed with quaint front porches where neighbors become friends. Located in the master-planned community of Mountain House with plenty of parks and schools.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,987 - 2,288 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
Discover this charming neighborhood near Livermore Valley wine country, a historic downtown district, quality schools, parks and hiking and biking trails. The central location of this community is ideal for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
Discover sophisticated homes with a classic, comfortable style located at Alta in Mountain House, a master-planned community with quality schools, parks, trails and much more.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,027 - 2,350 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
Sycamore offers beautiful well-designed residences, including 2 single-story floorplans, plus 2 plans that include a Casita with full bath. Enjoy living in the master-planned community of University District with parks, trails, and sports fields next to Sonoma State University.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,695 – 2,600 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 707.703.1594
COMING LATE 2019! Bristol features beautiful two-story home designs with spacious great rooms, gourmet kitchens and generous master suites. This new community is perfectly located in Rohnert Park near Sonoma State University, parks, schools, and the SMART Train for convenient commuting.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,258 – 2,666 SQ. FT.
3 - 5 BEDROOMS • TEEN ROOM OR LOFT (PER PLAN) • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
ATTACHED 2-CAR GARAGE • 925.872.3876