Connect With Home
Life at Twin Creeks is all about staying connected. Chat with coworkers while a Google, Yahoo, or Apple bus service takes you to Gilroy. Kick back and recharge in a new home carefully crafted to create a sense of belonging and peace. Make new connections in a hometown is known as much for its friendly neighborhoods and family recreation programs as it is for the annual Garlic Festival. Connect with nature by strolling through the Bay Area’s best Spring wildflowers bloom at Henry Coe State Park, by kayaking or paddle boarding at Coyote Lake, or by hitting any number of hiking and biking trails nearby.
APPROX. 2,662 SQ FT
APPROX. 3,065 SQ FT
APPROX. 3,302 SQ FT
• Three well-designed, two-story floor plans
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors
• Smart Dial® weather-based automatic irrigation system controllers to meet water conservation requirements
• Certainteed® fiber cement siding with wood grain accents (per plan)
• Boral® concrete tile roofing in preselected styles and colors
• Aesthetically pleasing Boral® or El Dorado® cultured stone, brick or tile masonry (per plan)
• Architecturally inspired PlyGem® sliding glass patio doors
• Spacious three-car garage
• Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door with attractive window panels, direct home access, automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters (per plan)
• Classically styled Plastpro® entry door with Kwikset® hardware
• Four-panel Stanford® interior doors with Kwikset® hardware
• Handset Dal Tile® 12” x 12” ceramic tile flooring in entry and kitchen
• Quality SHAW® plush carpet in designer colors
• Custom beech, shaker-style stained cabinetry with European hinges
• Designer selected light fixtures (per plan)
• Attractive 5 1/4” baseboards with eased edge
• Open rail beech stair rails with square, painted newel posts
Trending Gourmet Kitchens
• Premier Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package includes:
• 36” gas cooktop
• 36” hood with powerful 3-speed 350 CFM fan
• 5.0 combo wall oven / microwave with steam clean option
• Energy Star® qualified dishwasher
• 1/2 HP Insinkerator® disposal with air switch
• Stainless steel, double basin, under-counter mount Sterling® sink
• Moen® Integra single handle pullout faucet
• Granite slab countertop with 6” backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Convenient kitchen island with granite slab countertop
• Spacious walk-in pantry
Synergistic Master Suites
• Luxurious compartmental baths with relaxing soaking tub and separate shower
• Frameless clear glass shower door (per plan)
• Eased edge Venetian marble countertop surrounds and backsplash in the master bath
• Attractive Dal Tile® 12” x 12” ceramic tile flooring in master bath
• Square cut, float glass mirror with polished edges
• Frameless, polished edge mirrored medicine cabinets
• Premium Moen® faucets in polished chrome
• Spacious walk-in closet
• Dual vanity undermount sinks
Influence The Family
• Beautiful eased edge polar white Venetian marble countertops, surrounds and backsplash in all secondary baths
• Quality Moen® faucets in secondary baths in polished chrome
• Plush Shaw® carpet in secondary bedrooms
• Walk-in closets in select bedrooms
• Oversized laundry rooms with optional sink
• Data communication wiring includes telephone (Cat-5e) and cable television (RG6) at specified locations
• Security system pre-wire
Energy Efficient User Content
• Energy-saving heating system
• Energy-efficient tankless water heater for water conservation
• Honeywell® Set Back Home Thermostat
• Broan® Energy Star® whole building ventilation continuous flow fan in laundry room
• R-38 attic insulation
• R-13/19 insulation for exterior walls
• High-efficiency home construction
• Gerber® water sense certified toilets for conservation
• Combo smoke/carbon monoxide alarm
• Solar pre-wire
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
GILROY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,662 - 3,202 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
OAKLEY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,211 – 2,725 SQ. FT.
4 – 5 BEDROOMS • 3 – 3.5 BATHROOMS
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876