Living For The Senses
Experience all your senses to the fullest when you live at Sycamore. Hear the sounds of nearby concerts at Green Music Center, see the beautiful foothills of Sonoma County and taste the local farm-to-table meals at various restaurants. Smell the varietals at a local winery and feel the vibe of a close-knit community in Rohnert Park. Your home at Sycamore at University District will bring a new energy to your life!
Sycamore . . . Living For The Senses
APPROX. 1,695 SQ FT
APPROX. 1,910 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,421 SQ FT
INCLUDING CASITA WITH FULL BATH
APPROX. 2,600 SQ FT
INCLUDING CASITA WITH FULL BATH
LOFT AND STUDY
Exceptional Exterior Details
• Discover four well-designed two-story floor plans with detailed architectural styles
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors with quality Kelly-Moore® paints welcome you home every day
• Rely on the durability of long-lasting Eagle® Capistrano concrete barrel tile roofing, Certainteed® composition shingle roofing, or Metal roofing – all in pre-selected styles and colors (per plan)
• Enjoy the beautiful exterior masonry with El Dorado® Stone or Brick in various styles and colors (per plan)
• Admire the James Hardie® wood-grain fiber cement siding and stucco siding (per plan)
• Attractive paneled front door with Kwikset® San Clemente venetian bronze hardware makes the perfect first impression
• Beautiful Plygem® Insulate Builder Series windows and sliding glass patio doors add to your home’s good looks
• Spacious two car garages provide enough space for family vehicles and more
• Steel Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door in pre-selected styles (per plan) with automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters offer security and convenience
• Architecturally inspired carriage lights at the patio and garage doors light up your home in style
Stunning Home Interiors
• Paneled interior doors with Kwikset® polished chrome hardware adds exceptional detail
• Admire hand-laid 12 x 12 inch American Olean® Abound series ceramic tile flooring in four designer colors in the entry, kitchen and master bath (per plan)
• Quality Mohawk® Top Card style plush carpet in four designer colors invites you to take your shoes off and get comfortable
• Enjoy the refinement of 5 ½ inch baseboards with smooth finish
• Appreciate the quality finishing details like wood cap and apron at stairwell and pony walls, and window stools with eased edge and apron throughout
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas provide the finishing touch and elegance to your new home
To Delight the Chef
• Custom Shaker-style stained beech wood cabinetry with European 3-way hinges and handsome polished chrome hardware are the ideal elements of your dream kitchen
• Savor the rich, sleek look of beautiful granite slab countertops with eased edge detail, 6-inch backsplash, and full height at cooktop
• A convenient kitchen island with stunning granite slab countertops is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends
• Enjoy the modern Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package including:
• 30” gas cooktop
• 30” cooktop hood
• 30” single wall oven
• Built-in microwave with trim kit
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Relish the superior Amerisink® 18-gauge stainless steel, single basin, under-counter mounted sink
• Moen® Method single handle stainless steel pullout faucet blends functionality with good looks
• Depend on your Insinkerator® 1/2 HP Badger 5 disposal for consistent performance
• A built-in recycling center adds convenience for your environmentally conscious lifestyle
A Luxurious Master Suite
• Frameless clear glass shower door with polished chrome railing keeps the space modern and open
• Sleek E-Stone solid surface countertops and surrounds with eased edge detail are functional and beautiful
• Lovely square cut, float glass mirror with polished chrome reflect and shine in your new space
• Luxurious Gerber® Wicker Park sinks provide an elegant, modern look
• Premium Moen® Boardwalk faucets in polished chrome blend form and function
• Spacious walk-in closet is perfect to organize all your personal belongings
• WaterSense Certified Gerber® Maxwell elongated bowl toilet
All The Extras
• Your new home is fitted with the latest technology – an Open House Data Communications Center with a 4x10” Telecom Module and 1x8” Video Module, with all necessary connections to provide TV, telephone and network communications throughout the home
• Media-ready with 4 port universal outlets, including two Cat6 (voice/data) and two RG6 (video) ports in the Great Room and Master Bedroom, and 2 port outlets with one Cat6 (voice/data) port and one RG6 (video) port in all Secondary Bedrooms
• Beautiful easy-care E-Stone solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash with eased edge detail bring elegance to each bathroom
• Quality polished chrome Moen® Rizon faucets in secondary baths provide style and performance
• Gerber® under-counter mounted sinks in Baths 2 and 3 give a sleek contemporary look (per plan)
• Gerber® pedestal sinks in the powder baths provide elegance and function (per plan)
• Discover spacious closets for storage throughout your new home
• For your convenience, prewired for a ceiling fan at Great Room
• A laundry room you’ll love, with electrical and gas hookup for your dryer
Energy Efficient and Environmentally Friendly
• State-of-the-art Honeywell® T6 Pro Wi-Fi thermostat with a zoned system for independent control of upstairs and down (per plan)
• Lennox® furnace and condenser for central heating and air conditioning
• Broan® whole building ventilation system to distribute fresh air into every room
• Energy-saving Navien® tankless water heater with recirculating pump to meet on-demand water needs
• Water Sense® Certified faucets, shower heads and toilets for conservation
• Radiant barrier wrap provides advanced solar protection
• Keep your interior temperature comfortable year-round with R-13 insulation for exterior walls
• Insulation makes a difference in your utility bills, including R-22 and R-38 attic insulation, and R-19 insulation for floor over garage/ exterior
• High-efficiency home construction
• Smoke /carbon monoxide combination detectors to keep your family safe
• Low VOC paint to ensure healthy air quality
• Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting to brighten your home cost effectively
• Solar Panel conduit prewired, terminating at attic – giving you the option to add solar
• Electric Vehicle Capable to sync with the most high-tech transportation
In an effort to improve its product, Signature Homes reserves the right to change features, prices, options, and specifications without notice.
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
Conveniently located in the Natomas area of Sacramento, this quaint neighborhood offers a relaxed lifestyle for those on the go. With parks, schools, dining, shopping, and major freeways all nearby, it’s the perfect location.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
Enjoy a gated community offering a tranquil lifestyle for your family — close to great schools, parks, shopping and walking trails. Oakbriar is life in perfect balance.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
Woodbridge features luxurious one and two-story single-family residences with exceptional architectural detail. Set at Fiddyment Farm in the city of Roseville, which offers parks, dining, shopping, highly ranked schools and endless choices for outdoor recreation.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS
Leave it to your imagination to discover what living at Magnolia is like. Step outside your door and you'll find a vibrant world at this master planned community of University District with parks, trails and schools.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
Plant your roots in this new neighborhood of homes designed with quaint front porches where neighbors become friends. Located in the master-planned community of Mountain House with plenty of parks and schools.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,987 - 2,288 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
Discover this charming neighborhood near Livermore Valley wine country, a historic downtown district, quality schools, parks and hiking and biking trails. The central location of this community is ideal for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
SALES CENTER NOW OPEN!
Discover sophisticated homes with a classic, comfortable style located at Alta in Mountain House, a master-planned community with quality schools, parks, trails and much more.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,027 - 2,350 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
COMING EARLY 2019
Sycamore will feature beautiful well-designed residences, including 2 single-story floorplans, plus 2 plans that include a Casita with full bath. Enjoy living in the master-planned community of University District with parks, trails, and sports fields next to Sonoma State University.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,695 – 2,600 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 707.703.1594