Put Down Roots
Plant your dreams in this family-friendly neighborhood in the growing hometown of Mountain House. Water them with shared cups of tea on the porch and lemonade stands on the corner. Feed them with home-cooked meals and block party barbecues. Savannah is where dreams grow and thrive.
APPROX. 1,997 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,132 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,324 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,274 SQ FT
At First Glance
• Four single-family detached, efficiently designed floor plans
• Beautifully detailed exterior with designer color palette
• Intimate courtyards
• Attractive full front yard landscaping with weather-based automatic irrigation system controllers to meet water conservation requirements
• Eagle® roofing in preselected styles and colors
• Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door with attractive window panels, direct home access, automatic opener and two transmitters (per plan)
• Handsome solid core entry door Kwikset® Hawthorne Antique nickel hardware
• Attractive garage carriage light (per plan)
• Garage interiors dry-walled and fire taped
• El Dorado® cultured stone masonry (per plan)
The Little Extras Inside…
• Classically styled Therma-Tru® Fiberglass entry door
• Hand-set Emser® ceramic tile flooring in the entry, kitchen and master bath
• Quality Shaw® carpeting
• Natural beech stained hand railing to match cabinet finish
• Custom beech cabinetry throughout
• Elegant 4-panel interior Masonite doors
• Decorator Kwikset® Hancock polished chrome interior door hardware
• Attractive 3 ¼ “ baseboards with eased edge
To Delight The Chef
• G.E.® stainless steel appliance package includes:
• 30” gas cooktop and deluxe hood, 30” single wall oven, microwave oven and Multi-cycle Energy Star® dishwasher
• ½ HP Insinkerator® disposal with air switch
• Pre-plumbed for refrigerator ice-maker hookup
• Recessed canister lighting
• Double-basin under-counter mounted stainless steel sink
• Beech cabinets with European hinges and elegant crown molding
• Granite slab countertop with 6” backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Pantry storage (walk-in pantry, per plan)
• Moen® Integra stainless steel pullout faucet
• Hand-set ceramic tile flooring
• Built-in recycle bin
• Pre-plumbed for gas BBQ in courtyard
Relax In Your Master Suite…
• Spacious walk-in closets
• Compartmental water closet in master bath with elongated toilet
• Luxurious oval tub (per plan)
• Designer selected Moen® faucets
• Separate shower with glass enclosure, elegant solid surface countertops and shower surround in baths
• Square-cut float glass mirror with polished edges
• Frameless polished edge mirrored medicine cabinet
• Hand-set Emser® ceramic tile flooring in master bath
• Pre-wire for ceiling fan
For The Family
• Decorative E-Stone® countertop with 4” splash and under counter mounted vanity sink(s) (per plan) in secondary baths
• Designer selected Mannington® vinyl flooring in secondary baths
• Quality Moen® faucets
• Walk-in closets (per plan)
• Interior laundry
• Data communication wiring includes telephone (Cat-5e) and cable television (RG6) at specified locations
• Security system pre-wire
Energy Efficient Advantages
• White vinyl PlyGem® dual-pane, Low-E windows and sliding glass doors for energy savings
• Low VOC paints, adhesives and sealants for healthy indoor air quality
• Energy-efficient tankless gas water heater for water conservation
• Honeywell® automatic two-zoned setback thermostat for energy savings
• Fluorescent lighting, motion sensors and dimmer switches for in select locations
• Garage wired for electric car charging station
• Dual-zoned heating and air conditioning
• R38 ceiling insulation
• R13/R19 insulation for exterior walls and floors over garage exterior
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
GILROY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,662 - 3,202 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
OAKLEY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,211 – 2,725 SQ. FT.
4 – 5 BEDROOMS • 3 – 3.5 BATHROOMS
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876