Fly Away Home
Every day seems like a weekend getaway when you live at Orchard at Emerson Ranch. Sometimes you’ll want to just chill. That’s when you’ll appreciate the comforts of your new home, the open spaces and scenic lake at Emerson Ranch, and the slow-paced simplicity of small-town life in Oakley. Other times, you’ll want to let loose, and Orchard has plenty of opportunities to romp, too – from playgrounds and sports facilities right inside Emerson Ranch to the sparkling blue Adventureland that is the California Delta.
APPROX. 2,211 SQ FT
Sunday – Saturday
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
APPROX. 2,447 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,725 SQ FT
At First Glance
• Three well-designed, two-story floor plans
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors
• Long-lasting Eagle® roofing in pre-selected styles and colors
• Beautiful El Dorado Stone® or Boral® exterior masonry in various styles and colors (per elevation)
• Architecturally inspired Plygem® vinyl white windows and sliding glass patio doors
• Spacious two-car garage
• Architecturally inspired PlyGem® sliding glass patio doors
• Spacious three-car garage
• Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door with direct home access, automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters (per plan)
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic sprinklers
Step Inside Your Dream Home
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas
• Classically styled Therma-Tru® entry door with Kwikset® hardware
• Two-panel Craftmaster® interior doors with Kwikset® hardware
• Hand laid Emser® ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen and master bathroom in designer colors
• Quality Shaw® plush carpet in designer colors
• Custom beech, shaker style cabinetry with European 3-way hinges and Polished Chrome Knobs
• Designer selected light fixtures (per plan)
• Elegant natural stained beech handrails with square, painted newel posts and balusters (per plan)
To Delight The Chef
• Premier Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package includes:
• 30” gas cooktop
• 30” hood with 225 cfm exhaust fan
• 30” Single 5.0 cu ft self-cleaning wall oven
• Microwave with trim kit
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Superior Sterling® single basin stainless 18-gauge stainless steel under-counter mount sink
• EPA WaterSense® Certified Moen® single-handle pull-out faucet
• 1/2 HP Insinkerator® disposal
• Beautiful granite slab countertop with 6” backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Convenient kitchen island with granite slab counters
• Oversized walk-in pantry (per plan)
All The Extras
• Beautiful E-Stone® solid surface countertop surrounds and 4″ backsplash in baths and laundry room
• Quality Moen® faucets in secondary baths in polished chrome
• Convenient laundry room with optional sink
• Spacious closets for storage
• 4 Port Universal Outlet – family room, great room, and master bedroom
• 2 port media outlet – secondary bedrooms, kitchen, loft, and study (per plan)
• Wireless option for Security System
• Gas and electric hook up for dryer
• Structure wiring enclosure with hinged door, includes telecom and video modules – in master bedroom closet
• USB Outlet on each floor
Relax In Your Master Suite
• Luxurious bath with relaxing soaking tub and separate shower (per plan)
• Frameless edge clear glass shower door with lovely polished chrome finish (per plan)
• Attractive Emser® ceramic tile flooring in master bath in designer colors
• Square cut, float glass mirror with polished edges
• Premium Moen® faucets in polished chrome
• Large walk-in closet
• Elegant E-Stone® solid surface countertops with polished edge
Energy Efficient And Environmentally Friendly Construction
• Energy-efficient Navien® tankless water heater with recirculating pump
• Honeywell® thermostat with zoned thermal equalizer system
• R-38 attic insulation
• R-15/19 insulation for exterior walls
• High-efficiency home construction
• Gerber® EPA WaterSense® certified – high performance, water efficient – toilets for conservation
• Smoke detector/carbon monoxide combo
• Low VOC paint
• SmartVent® fresh air system
• Central heating and air conditioning
• Radiant barrier sheathing
• Solar prep
• Electrical Vehicle Charger prep
• At least 50% of construction waste generated is recycled or salvaged
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
GILROY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,662 - 3,202 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
OAKLEY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,211 – 2,725 SQ. FT.
4 – 5 BEDROOMS • 3 – 3.5 BATHROOMS
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876