Find Perfect Balance
Oakbriar at Fiddyment Farm has been thoughtfully designed to create a perfect blend of the easy, active, and tranquil lifestyle you want for your family. Easy, because it’s located close to where you shop, dine, work, and play. Active, because this gated community is near greenbelt areas, playgrounds, parks, and walking trails. Tranquil because you’ll enjoy peaceful, luxury living as part of a close-knit community. Oakbriar is life in perfect balance.
APPROX. 1,601 SQ FT
APPROX. 1,845 SQ FT
APPROX. 1,947 SQ FT
At First Glance
• Three well-designed, two-story flexible floor plans
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors
• Long-lasting Boral® Roofing in pre-selected styles and colors
• Architecturally inspired Plygem® vinyl white windows and sliding glass patio doors
• Spacious two-car garage
• Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door with attractive window panels, direct home access, automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters (per plan)
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic sprinklers
Step Inside Your Dream Home
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas
• Classically styled Thermatru® entry door with Kwikset® hardware
• Four-panel Jeld-Wen® Colonial interior doors with Kwikset® hardware
• Hand laid Emser® ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen and master bathroom in designer colors
• Quality Shaw® plush carpet in designer colors
• Custom beech, solid panel flush cabinetry with European 3-way hinges
• Designer selected light fixtures (per plan)
• Elegant beech stair rails with square, painted newel posts
To Delight The Chef
• Premier Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package includes:
• 30” five burner gas range cooktop
• Microwave with hood
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Superior Sterling® double bowl stainless steel under-counter mount sink
• Easy-to-use Moen® single-lever pullout faucet
• 1/2 HP Insinkerator® disposal
• Beautiful granite slab countertop with 6″ backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Convenient kitchen island with granite slab counters
• Oversized walk-in pantry (per plan)
Relax In Your Master Suite…
• Luxurious bath with relaxing soaking tub and separate shower (per plan)
• Lovely polished chrome finish with frameless clear glass shower door (per plan)
• Attractive Emerser® ceramic tile flooring in master bath in designer colors
• Premuim Moen® faucets in polished chrome
• Square-cut float glass mirror with polished edges
• Large walk-in closet
• Elegant Piedrafina® solid surface countertops with polished edge
All The Extras
• Beautiful Piedrafina® solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash in all baths and laundry room
• Quality Moen® faucets in secondary baths in polished chrome
• Spacious closets for storage
• State-of-the-art-On-Q Legrand® Home Wiring system for networking capabilities
• Single (RG6) video in secondary bedrooms
• Single phone line (Cat-5e) in kitchen and master bedroom
• 4 port plate (2Cat-5e/2RGB) in master bedroom, great room, and loft
• Security system pre-wire at first floor doors and windows with two keypad locations
• Gas hook up for dryer
• Gas line stub in backyard for future BBQ
Efficient Ways To Protect The Environment
• Energy saving white vinyl PlyGem® dual-pane, Low-E windows and sliding doors
• Low VOC paints
• Energy-efficient tankless Rheem® tankless water heater with recirculating pump
• Honeywell® thermostat with zoned thermal equalizer system
• High-efficiency home construction
• Gerber® water sense certified toilets for conservation
• Central heating and air conditioning
• R38 attic insulation
• R13/R19 insulation for exterior walls
• Smoke detector/carbon monoxide combo
• Electric vehicle capable
• Radiant barrier sheathing
• At least 50% of construction waste generated is recycled or salvaged
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
GILROY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,662 - 3,202 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,987 - 2,288 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
MORAGA • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,979 - 2,570 SQ. FT.
4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
OAKLEY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,211 – 2,725 SQ. FT.
4 – 5 BEDROOMS • 3 – 3.5 BATHROOMS
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876