Raise a Glass
Here’s to your Sonoma County life at Magnolia at University District in Rohnert Park. Toast your good fortune to be living one hour north of San Francisco, in the picturesque foothills of California Wine Country. Celebrate Sonoma style with visits to world class wineries, dinners at farm-to-table restaurants, and concerts at the nearby Green Music Center on the beautiful campus of Sonoma State University. Here’s to Magnolia at University District, bringing Signature quality and style to wine country living.
APPROX. 1,838 SQ FT
APPROX. 1,895 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,112 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,342 SQ FT
At First Glance
• Four well-designed, two-story floor plans
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors
• Long-lasting Eagle® roofing in pre-selected styles and colors
• Beautiful Boral Cultured Stone® exterior masonry in various styles and colors (per plan)
• James Hardie® wood grain fiber cement siding (per plan)
• Architecturally inspired Plygem® vinyl white windows and glass patio doors
• Spacious two-car garage
• Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door with attractive window panels (on select elevations), direct home access, automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters (per plan)
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic sprinklers
Step Inside Your Dream House
• Custom bullnose on all outside corners in living areas
• Classically styled Therma-Tru® entry door
• Five-panel Masonite® interior doors with Kwikset® finish hardware
• Hand laid 13x13 Emser® ceramic tile flooring in entry, kitchen, powder bath, and master bathroom in designer colors
• Quality Shaw® plush carpet in designer colors
• Custom beech, shaker cabinetry with European 3-way hinges that includes polished chrome knob hardware
• Designer selected light fixtures (per plan)
• Elegant beech stair rails with square balusters and painted newel posts (per plan)
To Delight The Chef
• Premier Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package includes:
• 30” gas range
• Microwave hood/combo
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Amerisink® single basin stainless steel under-counter mount sink
• Kohler® single-lever pull-out spray faucet in stainless steel
• 1/2 HP Insinkerator® disposal
• Beautiful granite slab counter top with 6 inch backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Convenient kitchen island with granite slab counters
• Recycle center with pullout racks
All The Extras
• Beautiful E-Stone® solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash in all baths and laundry room with two designer colors to choose from
• Quality polished chrome Kohler® faucets in baths
• Undercounter mount sinks
• Clear glass shower doors in bath 3 with polished chrome finish
• USB outlet on each floor
• Window stool and apron in bedrooms and living areas
• Spacious closets for storage
• 2 Port plates (1Cat5 and 1 RG6) in all Secondary Bedrooms and Kitchen
• 4 Port faceplate (2Cat5 and 2RG6) in Great Room and Master Bedroom
• Open house 28″ structured wiring enclosure to provide TV, telephone, and network communications
• Electrical and gas hook up for dryer
• 8′ garage doors
• Ceiling fan prewire at Great Room
Relax In Your Master Suite
• Luxurious bath with relaxing soaking tub and separate shower
• Clear glass shower door with E-Stone® solid surface surrounds and polished chrome finish
• Attractive 13x13 Emser® ceramic tile flooring in designer colors
• Square cut, float glass mirror with polished edges
• Premium Kohler® faucets in polished chrome
• Large walk-in closets
• Elegant E-Stone® solid surface countertops with polished edge
• Undercounter mounted sinks
Energy Efficient And Environmentally Friendly Construction
• Energy-efficient Navien® tankless water heater with recirculating pump
• Honeywell® thermostat with zoned system for independent control of upstairs and down
• R-30 attic insulation
• R-15/19 insulation for exterior walls
• High-efficiency home construction
• Smoke detector/carbon monoxide combo
• Low VOC paint
• Central heating and air conditioning
• Radiant barrier sheathing
• Solar pre-plumb (conduit only, terminating at attic)
• Electric vehicle capable
• Fire safety sprinkler system
In an effort to improve its product, Signature Homes reserves the right to change features, prices, options, and specifications without notice.
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
Conveniently located in the Natomas area of Sacramento, this quaint neighborhood offers a relaxed lifestyle for those on the go. With parks, schools, dining, shopping, and major freeways all nearby, it’s the perfect location.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
Enjoy a gated community offering a tranquil lifestyle for your family — close to great schools, parks, shopping and walking trails. Oakbriar is life in perfect balance.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
Woodbridge features luxurious one and two-story single-family residences with exceptional architectural detail. Set at Fiddyment Farm in the city of Roseville, which offers parks, dining, shopping, highly ranked schools and endless choices for outdoor recreation.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS
Leave it to your imagination to discover what living at Magnolia is like. Step outside your door and you'll find a vibrant world at this master planned community of University District with parks, trails and schools.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
Plant your roots in this new neighborhood of homes designed with quaint front porches where neighbors become friends. Located in the master-planned community of Mountain House with plenty of parks and schools.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,987 - 2,288 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
Discover this charming neighborhood near Livermore Valley wine country, a historic downtown district, quality schools, parks and hiking and biking trails. The central location of this community is ideal for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
SALES CENTER NOW OPEN!
Discover sophisticated homes with a classic, comfortable style located at Alta in Mountain House, a master-planned community with quality schools, parks, trails and much more.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,027 - 2,350 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
MODEL GRAND OPENING SATURDAY, FEB. 9!
Sycamore will feature beautiful well-designed residences, including 2 single-story floorplans, plus 2 plans that include a Casita with full bath. Enjoy living in the master-planned community of University District with parks, trails, and sports fields next to Sonoma State University.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,695 – 2,600 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3.5 BATHROOMS • 707.703.1594