Live Near The Heart of Sacramento
The door is open to your beautiful new home at Entrada in Natomas. A new beginning and a fresh start where the possibilities are endless. Welcome to this new neighborhood of finely crafted courtyard-style homes, with three home designs offered in architectural styles that add character and personality to the community. These two-story homes feature up to 2,342 square feet of living space, with 3 to 4 bedrooms, a generous great room, gourmet kitchen and luxurious master suite — quality built by Signature Homes. Entrada is conveniently located in the Natomas area of Sacramento for easy commuting — close to schools, shopping, parks and biking trails. Enter your new lifestyle at Entrada. Tour the three beautiful model homes today!
APPROX. 1,694 SQ FT
APPROX. 1,992 SQ FT
APPROX. 2,148 SQ FT
APPROX. 1,707 SQ FT
At First Glance
• Three well-designed, two-story floor plans
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors
• Long-lasting GAF® Timberline composition shingle roofing in pre-selected styles and colors
• James Hardie® board and batten wood siding per plan/elevation
• Architecturally inspired Plygem® Insulate Builders Series vinyl white windows and sliding glass patio doors
• Spacious two-car garage
• Clopay® paneled steel roll-up garage door with insulation, direct home access, with automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic sprinklers
To Delight The Chef
• Premier Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package includes:
• 30” gas range
• Microwave hood/combo
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Sterling® single basin stainless steel under-counter mount sink
• Moen® single-lever pull-down spray faucet in stainless steel
• 1/2 HP Insinkerator® disposal
• Beautiful granite slab countertop with 6” backsplash, full height at cooktop
• Convenient kitchen island with granite slab counters
All The Extras
• Beautiful E-Stone® solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash in all baths and laundry room with two designer colors to choose from
• Quality polished chrome Moen® faucets and Gerber® oval undercounter mounted sinks in secondary baths
• Frameless glass shower door in bath 3 with polished chrome finish
• Window stool with eased edge and apron throughout
• Wall caps and apron at pony wall
• Spacious closets for storage
• On Q® Data Communications Center in Master Bedroom Closet providing structured wiring enclosure including TV, telephone, and network communications
• 1 Cat5e phone line in Kitchen and Master Bedroom
• RG6 cable port plate in all Secondary Bedrooms
• 4 Port faceplate (2Cat5e and 2RG6) in Great Room and Master Bedroom
• Electrical and gas hook up for dryer
• Pre-plumbed for laundry sink
• Ceiling fan prewire at Great Room and Master Bedroom
Step Inside Your Dream House
• Custom bullnose on all outside corners in living areas
• Classically styled paneled entry door with Kwikset® venetian bronze hardware
• Attractive two-panel interior doors with Kwikset® polished chrome hardware
• Hand laid 13x13 inch Emser® ceramic tile flooring in designer colors in entry and kitchen
• Quality Shaw® plush carpet in designer colors
• Custom Shaker-style beech recessed panel cabinetry with European 3-way hinges including polished chrome knob hardware
• Designer selected light fixtures
• Elegant beech stair rails with square balusters and painted newel posts
• Classic 3 ¼ inch baseboards
Relax In Your Master Suite
• Luxurious bathroom with oversized shower and seat
• Frameless glass shower door with E-Stone® solid surface surrounds and polished chrome finish
• Square cut, float glass mirror with polished edges
• Premium Moen® faucets in polished chrome
• Large walk-in closets
• Elegant E-Stone® solid surface countertops with polished edge
• Gerber® oval undercounter mounted sinks
• WaterSense Certified Elongated Gerber® toilet for efficiency
Efficient Ways To Protect The Environment
• Energy Star Certified Rinnai® condensing tankless water heater
• Honeywell® thermostat with zoned system for independent control of upstairs and down
• R-49 attic insulation
• R-15/19/21 insulation for exterior walls
• High-efficiency home construction
• Smoke/carbon monoxide detector combo
• Low VOC paint
• Carrier® furnace and condenser for central heating and air conditioning
• Central heating and air conditioning
• Radiant barrier sheathing
• SmartVent® to distribute fresh air into every room
• Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting
• Electric Vehicle Capable
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT. 3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT. 3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT. 3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS • 916.367.4458
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT. 3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
Plant your roots in this new neighborhood of homes designed with quaint front porches where neighbors become friends. Located in the master-planned community of Mountain House with plenty of parks and schools.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,987 - 2,288 SQ. FT. 3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
OAKLEY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,211 – 2,725 SQ. FT. 4 – 5 BEDROOMS • 3 – 3.5 BATHROOMS
Discover this charming neighborhood near Livermore Valley wine country, a historic downtown district, quality schools, parks and hiking and biking trails. The central location of this community is ideal for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT. 4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
COMING EARLY 2018!
Discover sophisticated homes with a classic, comfortable style located at Hansen Village in Mountain House, a master-planned community with quality schools, parks, trails and much more.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,969 - 2,350 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876