A Centered Lifestyle
Discover this charming neighborhood near Livermore Valley wine country, quality schools, parks and biking trails. Enjoy wine tasting at local vineyards, dining in the historic downtown district, and shopping at the local outlets. Nearby outdoor recreation includes Del Valle Regional Park for boating, fishing, hiking and biking. This community’s central location near the 580 freeway is ideal for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
APPROX. 2,439 SQ FT
Sunday – Saturday
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
APPROX. 2,616 SQ FT
Elevation C Opt
APPROX. 1,783 SQ FT
Exceptional Exterior Details
• Discover three elegant two-story floor plans with genuine architectural character
• Designer selected color coordinated exteriors with quality Kelly-Moore® paints welcome you home every day
• Rely on the durability of long-lasting Eagle® concrete tile roofing in pre-selected styles and colors
• Enjoy the beautiful exterior masonry with El Dorado® stone in various styles and colors (per plan)
• Admire the James Hardie® wood-patterned fiber cement siding and stucco siding (per plan)
• Attractive paneled front door with Kwikset® San Clemente venetian bronze hardware makes the perfect first impression
• Beautiful Plygem® Insulate Builders Series windows and sliding glass patio door add to your home’s good looks
• Spacious two car garages provide enough space for family vehicles and more
• Steel Wayne Dalton® sectional roll-up garage door in pre-selected styles (per plan) with automatic Liftmaster® opener and two transmitters offer security and convenience
• Architecturally inspired carriage lights at the patio and garage doors light up your home in style
• Professionally designed front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation provide the fresh touch to your property
• Convenient outdoor hose bibs make watering your garden easy
Stunning Home Interiors
• Paneled interior doors with Kwikset® polished chrome hardware adds exceptional detail
• Admire hand-laid 13 x 13 inch Emser® Baja ceramic tile flooring in three designer colors in the entry, kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
• Quality Shaw® Baseline plush carpet in designer colors invites you to take your shoes off and get comfortable
• Enjoy the refinement of 5 ¼ inch baseboards with smooth finish details
• Exquisite natural stained beech wood stair rails with square, painted balusters and newel posts are the perfect backdrop for family photos
• Custom bullnose wall corners in living areas provide the finishing touch and elegance to your new home
Relish Your New Kitchen
• Custom Shaker-style beech cabinetry with natural finish, European 3-way hinges and handsome polished chrome hardware are the ideal elements of your dream kitchen
• Savor the rich, sleek look of beautiful granite slab countertops with eased edge detail, 6-inch backsplash, and full height at cooktop
• A convenient kitchen island with stunning granite slab countertops is the perfect gathering spot for family and friends
• Enjoy the modern Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package including:
• 36” 5-burner gas cooktop
• 36” convertible hood
• 30” Single wall oven
• Built-in microwave with trim kit
• Energy Star® Dishwasher
• Delight in the superior Amerisink® 18-gauge stainless steel, single basin, under-counter mounted sink
• Moen® Align single handle high arc stainless steel pulldown faucet blends functionality with good looks
• Depend on your Insinkerator® 1/2 HP Badger 5 disposal for consistent performance
• A built-in recycling center adds convenience to your environmentally conscious lifestyle
• Walk-in pantry provides space to stock up on all your kitchen essentials (per plan)
A Luxurious Master Suite
• Relax in your sumptuous soaking tub or separate shower
• Frameless clear glass shower door with polished chrome railing keeps the space modern and open
• Sleek E-Stone solid surface countertops and surrounds with eased edge detail are functional and beautiful
• Lovely square cut, float glass mirror with polished chrome reflect and shine in your new space
• Luxurious Gerber® oval undercounter mounted sinks provide an elegant, modern look
• Premium Moen® Align faucets in polished chrome blend form and function
• Spacious walk-in closet is perfect to organize all your personal belongings
• WaterSense Certified Gerber® Maxwell elongated bowl toilet
All The Extras
• Beautiful easy-care E-Stone solid surface countertop surrounds and backsplash with eased edge detail bring elegance to each bathroom
• Quality polished chrome Moen® Align faucets in secondary baths provide style and performance
• Gerber® oval under-counter porcelain sinks in Baths 2 and 3 give a sleek contemporary look (per plan)
• Decorative Gerber® porcelain pedestal sink in Powder Bath is beautiful and durable (per plan)
• Note the refinement of window stools with eased edge and apron throughout (excluding clerestory windows)
• Enjoy all of the quality finishing details like wood cap and apron at stairwell and pony walls
• Discover spacious closets for storage throughout your new home
• Your new home is fitted with the latest technology – an On Q® Legrand Data Communications Center in Master Bedroom Closet providing structured wiring enclosure including TV, telephone, and network communications
• Your home is media-ready with a 4 Port faceplate (2Cat5e and 2RG6) in Great Room, Master Bedroom and Loft, and a 2 Port faceplate (1Cat5e and 1RG6) in Kitchen and all Secondary Bedrooms
• For your convenience, prewired for a ceiling fan at Great Room and Master Bedroom
• A laundry room you’ll love, with electrical and gas hookup for dryer and pre-plumbed for laundry sink
• Enjoy grilling at home with an included gas stub for a future outdoor BBQ
Energy Efficient And Environmentally Friendly
• State-of-the-art Honeywell® thermostat with a zoned system for independent control of upstairs and down
• Carrier® furnace and condenser for central heating and air conditioning
• SmartVent® to distribute fresh air into every room
• Energy-saving Navien® tankless water heater with recirculating pump to meet on-demand water needs
• Water Sense® Certified faucets, shower heads and toilets for conservation
• Radiant barrier roof sheathing provides advanced solar protection
• Keep your interior temperature comfortable year-round with R-15/21 insulation for exterior walls
• Insulation makes a difference in your utility bills, including R-22 and R-49 attic insulation, and R-19 insulation for floor over garage/ exterior
• High-efficiency home construction
• Smoke /carbon monoxide combination detectors to keep your family safe
• Low VOC paint to ensure healthy air quality
• Solar Panel conduit prewired, terminating at attic – giving you the option to add solar
• Energy-efficient LED recessed lighting to brighten your home cost effectively
• Electric Vehicle Capable to sync with the most high-tech transportation
*First Name, Last Name, Email, and Zip required.
Join our VIP interest list to be the first notified of special promotions, releases and openings.
Understanding what it takes to finance your home is an important part of the home buying process. Below, youʼll find some useful reference information about obtaining your loan.
Please make sure you have the following items to complete the pre-qualification process:
• Last two years of W2s
• Last three months of paystubs
• Last two months of bank statements
• Last two years of tax returns
We have developed a working relationship with select lenders who provide competitive mortgage programs and provide excellent service. These lenders are very familiar with our homes, the new home financing process and our requirements. Please contact a Preferred Lender below and submit an application for loan pre-approval. Signature Homes will request a current loan pre-approval accompany any offer submitted. Please note that you are under no obligation to obtain a loan from our Preferred Lenders.
Our Sales Associate will open your escrow account and be the liaison between you, your lender and the title company. The title company is a neutral third party that handles all funds in the transaction and insures the title to the property that you are purchasing.
Conveniently located in the Natomas area of Sacramento, this quaint neighborhood offers a relaxed lifestyle for those on the go. With parks, schools, dining, shopping, and major freeways all nearby, it’s the perfect location.
NATOMAS • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,694 - 2,148 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 - 3.5 BATHROOMS
Enjoy a gated community offering a tranquil lifestyle for your family — close to great schools, parks, shopping and walking trails. Oakbriar is life in perfect balance.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,633 - 2,009 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 3 BATHROOMS
Woodbridge features luxurious one and two-story single-family residences with exceptional architectural detail. Set at Fiddyment Farm in the city of Roseville, which offers parks, dining, shopping, highly ranked schools and endless choices for outdoor recreation.
ROSEVILLE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,000 – 3,150 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 4 BATHROOMS
Leave it to your imagination to discover what living at Magnolia is like. Step outside your door and you'll find a vibrant world at this master planned community of University District with parks, trails and schools.
ROHNERT PARK • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,838 – 2,342 SQ. FT.
3 – 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 – 3 BATHROOMS
COMING SPRING 2018!
Plant your roots in this new neighborhood of homes designed with quaint front porches where neighbors become friends. Located in the master-planned community of Mountain House with plenty of parks and schools.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,987 - 2,288 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876
Every day seems like a weekend getaway when you live at Orchard at Emerson Ranch in Oakley. This master plan community offers playgrounds and sports facilities, a sparkling lake, and is located near schools and the California Delta.
OAKLEY • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 2,211 – 2,725 SQ. FT.
4 – 5 BEDROOMS • 3 – 3.5 BATHROOMS
Discover this charming neighborhood near Livermore Valley wine country, a historic downtown district, quality schools, parks and hiking and biking trails. The central location of this community is ideal for commuting throughout the Bay Area.
LIVERMORE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,783 - 2,616 SQ. FT.
4 - 5 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS
COMING SUMMER 2018!
Discover sophisticated homes with a classic, comfortable style located at Hansen Village in Mountain House, a master-planned community with quality schools, parks, trails and much more.
MOUNTAIN HOUSE • SINGLE-FAMILY • APPROX. 1,969 - 2,350 SQ. FT.
3 - 4 BEDROOMS • 2.5 - 3 BATHROOMS • 925.872.3876